Dan sesungguhnya telah Kami berikan hikmat kepada Luqman, iaitu: "Bersyukurlah kepada Allah. Dan barangsiapa yang bersyukur (kepada Allah), maka sesungguhnya ia bersyukur untuk dirinya sendiri, dan barangsiapa yang tidak bersyukur, maka sesungguhnya Allah Maha Kaya lagi Maha Terpuji." Surah Luqman:12

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

"It's too powerful and it could damage my brain."


"It's too powerful and it could damage my brain."

I've tried my best to run away from it,
but it seems failed,
it is chasing after me,
the more I run,
the more it accelerate,
the more I control,
the more it hypnotize me,
I'm not chasing after you,
why are you following me?

Please..

Stop chasing after me,
you are too powerful,
and you could damage my brain,
I wish you could stay away from me,
so that I can live happily ‘here’.

But..

If He's sending you to me,
so that I could 'stick' to Him,
then I would accept it from any directions,
and I wish we could be BEST friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment